* the sound of sea gulls in the morning when no one else is up yet
* having drawers and counter space in my kitchen
* driving to work with my breakfast shake & listening to NPR (well, most of the time...). Thank goodness my commute only lasts a few minutes longer than breakfast does.
* when it's warm out and the police take residence in the park after dark, Ellie and I still play off leash and the police don't seem to care. I also kind of like having them there.
* being off leash at castle island
* Saturday mornings: weight watchers, grocery store, breakfast then the beach with Ellie
* using kitchen towels in the kitchen to clean things up instead of paper towels. Now that I have a washer & dryer, I can do that :)
* Lunch time. (I didn't appreciate lunch in NY the way I do here).
* and my renewed love for cooking. I think maybe I'll document some of it here... mostly because I don't really have that much to write about on this blog. ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment