It looks like a snow storm is coming to the tri-state area and I'm in NJ.
I LOVE a good NY snowstorm, but I also LOVE a good country snow storm. PLUS my family is all here, so I believe we have a winner for this particular storm. Bonus: 4 wheel drive and 2 dogs who love to run in the snow. Can't wait until later when we take the dogs out.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I know we did. We laughed, watched Decker learn to open gifts, watched Decker steal gifts that weren't his, wondered who stole my "nice" PJs, I got stuck in my coat and was punched in the process of escaping, Gary tested his gourmet cooking skills with some brie stuffed burgers, Stacey pulled a muscle in her leg, my missing PJs were found wrapped underneath the tree, a delicious dinner and, finally, a long overdue chocolate pudding pie!! A pretty great day!!
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment