Wednesday, December 17, 2014

100 Days of Happiness: #71 - Hello again

I've had a terrible time lately finding things that make me happy. I've been in a serious funk. Drinking too much, eating way too much and not really enjoying life at all (with the exception of my wonderful holiday party).

And with all of this unhealthiness going on I also got completely off all routines... cooking healthy, exercising, taking my zoloft. Yes folks, Zoloft. I have a lot of anxiety and lately have been in the dumps big time. So in the midst of all of my bad living, I missed 4 days of taking the medication. I know if I was to "go off it", they 'd say to cut the pill in 1/2 and ween yourself off of it for 10 days. well... after 4 days that seemed silly. so it's been a full week now of delinquency so I decided to just stop taking it. And I have to say, what an incredible difference. I haven't really cried in probably a year and the last two nights I was watching TV and HELLO, waterworks! The finally of Newsroom? get ready! Monday's scorpion where the kid got stuck in the sink hole and Happy met her father? Oh boy! It's like all my emotions have come back and I have to say I kind of missed them. Even my dreams are taking part!

Anyway, I'm locked away in my office trying to get 10 things done in the space of 5 and I'm strangely LOVING today's music choice! even singing & dancing in my seat. Is it just an amazing mix selection by Pandora? I don't think so. I think I'm seriously enjoying the music. and I kind of missed that too.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment