Today is day 4 of my new healthy life! And, before you say it, yes, you've heard this before. But hey, fall down 2,456 times, get up 2,457!
I'll explain this ground breaking strategy for all of you here:
1. Eat Less: I'll be tracking my calories on myfitnesspal.com and TRYING to keep to 1400-1600 calories a day (net of exercise).
2. Abstain from drinking for ... we'll see how long.
3. Stop working from home at night. Work time is work time. Home time is home time.
4. Exercise a few times a week (of course I want to say 5, but hey... this is me we're talking about)
I know! You're thinking "how did she come up with this revolutionary plan?"... well, folks, the answer is: years and years of research.
So Monday's progress report: I worked very efficiently during the day, left my laptop at work and spent my evening work free! I did go over my calories by a mile, but I also walked for 51 minutes on the treadmill and did 20 minutes of pilates. YEAH ME! and for my reward? and added 0.3 lbs on the scale this morning! crap.
But, I'm nothing if not a numbers person, so I'm going to rely that the research is solid and this plan will work! And today's moment of happy is that it IS day 4 and I'm one day closer to locking in these new healthy habits.
No comments:
Post a Comment