* Yesterday I made bad ass cold sesame noodles for our picnic in the park. Try them, they are much easier than they look!
* I met my friends for a lovely picnic in Gantry Park yesterday. The weather was perfect, food was delicious and company, as always, totally fun.
* I'm getting ready to head off to a 4th of july party in brooklyn. My friend Handbag & her husband invited me. It should be very fun! what to wear, what to wear...
* I went to see Shakespeare in the park on friday evening with Rockstar and, new to the scene, Brit. It was a performance of The Winter's Tale. Rockstar and I got on line at 6:45am and finally got our tickets when they were handed out at 1pm. The tickets are free so people get on line very early to get tickets. It was a great show and a perfect evening for an outdoor performance.
* I'm reading a book about Ted Turner, Call me Ted. He is a crazy interesting person.
* I wish I had more cold sesame noodles to eat right now. I may go make more right now. yumm...
No comments:
Post a Comment