Tuesday, July 6, 2010

don't break the camera lens

I can't remember the last time someone took a good photo of me. I think I'm pretty photogenic in general but lately I've definitely lost it. And I know where it's gone... right to my face, stomach and ass. Even when we gain a few pounds, usually the impact to stomach and ass doesn't ruin a photo... but sadly the addition to the face does.

This past weekend I had a great weekend out with friends and with such occasions we take lots o' photos! I can't keep wanting to "un-tag" myself from a photo on facebook. And I can't keep asking the photographer to "please try again... no, not that one, one more... how about from a different angle". It's annoying.

I've been trying to loose weight for probably a year now. On again - eating right & not drinking, and off again - going out and enjoying food & drink. One really making the other possible without eventually becoming 300 pounds.

A few weeks ago, I started back at the gym. My knee issues appear to be doing well and I'm feeling great. I'm even dating someone who I really quite like! But have I lost any weight? Of course not.

So now, I'm determined to get my cute picture back! It's post-4th-of-July and I'm putting myself back on the horse. Get ready for lots of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment