I love butterflies. The kind that take up residence in your tummy, not those that fly around. And as I think about it, there are two different types of tummy bflies that I can identify. The roller coaster kind and the new romance kind.
When I was younger, and my brother lived in NJ, he used drive down a back road home from my mom's shop called Daily Road. It had that perfect hill where if you drove up fast to the top and glided down the other side your stomach would drop like a roller coaster. Driving down that road is one of my most fun and fond memories from growing up. I'm sure my brother drove many others down that street but, for me, that is something I remember as special between me and my brother. A few years ago I took that back road again. For some reason it just wasn't the same - probably the wrong car and certainly the wrong driver.
Although I haven't been lucky enough to have the roller coaster effect lately, I have been lucky with the other kind. I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be sharing the details with you all, but let's just say I'm happy and am enjoying the feeling for as long as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment