Saturday, August 9, 2014

100 Days of Happiness: #27 - Blueberry Picking

I think it's been a while since I've been anywhere. It's taking me a while longer to warm up than I expected. Or maybe it's taking me a while longer to de-stress than expected. Who knows?.

But this morning, Carla, her friend Rachel and I went blueberry picking. Let me tell you, when we arrived at the Burberry farm I felt so calm. The blueberries were beautiful all bunched up together all over the plants. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day. We each got a bucket to fill up so I was able to go at my own speed and eat as many as I wanted. I had that "happy feeling" moment as soon as we started off down the first row of plants. It was the perfect relaxing, peaceful process. A perfect vacation activity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment