Saturday, July 9, 2011

it may be time

I know I get antsy and make rash decisions. But I think it may be time to sell the condo. My Taxes just went up AGAIN! last year 14%. this year looks like 6%. but hello, I can't afford this! or I should say I shouldn't put up with this. I need to really calculate what this is costing me and figure out what to do. Perhaps over time, the loss in taxes with a static rent is in the end might be worse than taking a (big) loss on the condo. Ugh, I wish I didn't have to deal. BUT I'm not going to say it wasn't worth it. Everything happens for a reason and I got a lot out of that place. I wouldn't be the person I am today without having made that, and all the subsequent, decisions. And I kind of like this person. I think Ellie likes this person too. That's what matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment