Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weird New Yorkers

Since lately I feel like all I've done is work and walk Ellie, I haven't felt like I've had anything to say that's worth writing here. BUT since I'm apparently disappointing my 3 readers out there I thought I'd start sharing some of the funny-weird stuff I see around the city. And let me tell you, there's a lot out there to share.

Last week's highlight? The man on the bus who was making out with is arm.

Yes, that's exactly right. I was sitting looking forward on the bus. He was standing a few feet in front of me with both arms up holding onto the hand rail above his head. You know how sometimes, you stand like that and lean your head over to rest on your arm? Well this guy leaned his head over, not to lean, but to kiss his bicep.

No, it wasn't a "peck" of a kiss... as in a quick "'kiss kiss' my bicep is so big and strong, I quite admire you". It was a very secretive, maybe no one is looking, seductive tongue kiss. Lick the arm softly then kiss with the lips. Yes, my friends, this grown man did this THREE times! He was quite literally making out with his arm. Much like a very mature teenager old might do with a pillow (pre-actual-boy).

It was quite the bus ride. And I was happy when he stopped doing it. :)

Get excited, there is a local bar that lets dogs in and that place is FULL of stories like this one (read: weirdo clientele). More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment