We all know the best way to diet is to stop eating, or stop over eating in my case. Well, let me tell you! I found the secret to stop eating: The Twilight Saga. Four 500+ page books full of total intoxication!
Sunday afternoon while up in Boston, Maxie's Mama convinced me to give it a try. I thought, I've already seen the movies, I doubt I'll want to read this. But a week ago Sunday, I started Book #1 and now I'm almost done with book #3. And this, coming from one who likes to read but takes a few months to decide which book to read, is something amazing. I'm completely obsessed. I read it on the way to work, on the way home and when I get home until I go to sleep. If you like romantic, fantastic, unrealistic love stories, this is for you! (and I wonder why I'm single).
Anyway, the side effects of being immersed in this saga is I feel great! I haven't been coming home at night and over eating or drinking. Of course, I haven't been exercising either, but I also am totally enjoying the entertainment of Bella and Edward (I don't care as much for Jacob). I'm even looking forward to WW tomorrow! And it must show... today the garbage man told me the green color I chose for today looks great on me AND my night doorman, probably in reaction to the patent leather heels and short dress from Saturday night, gave me a gift - a lovely pink, Asian looking fan - he said he thought I could use it on the hot subway platforms - Very thoughtful (but equally odd & somewhat uncomfortable).
No comments:
Post a Comment