Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Resolutions

I actually wasn't going to make resolutions this year. I was going to stick with the one task of 'Loose 15 lbs' and not load on a lot of others to distract me from what I already feel is an impossible task. But as I read the resolution posts of my friends, I realize this is a great aspect of blogging. One place to document my goals for the year. One place to refer back to when April comes & I've forgotten what I wanted to do. So here you go... my 2010 Resolutions:

1. Loose 15 lbs (ugh). I'll succeed through a healthy diet and exercise... and not the old standby of skipping meals to save calories for wine.

2. Be patient. With myself & with others. I'm going to try not to stress about things out of my control (and for someone with control issues this is hard to admit... I think everything is within my control to a certain extent). Stay calm, relaxed and not rush the year by.

3. Take a vacation! A really great vacation!

4. Read 6 books.

5. Take a photography class. My hobby has sat dormant long enough.

I think that's a very manageable list. I'd say I can't wait to link back to this post when I succeed but that would be in violation of Resolution #2. So instead I'll say Goodnight as I log off and head to my bed early with an unread book from my bookshelf.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we lived close enough to take the photo class together, although you are probably on a different level than me! I still have your pic of Fairfield beach hanging in my house!
    Have a Great year!!

    ReplyDelete