Sunday, July 26, 2009

"that's hilarious!"

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you all get a lot of laughs out of this blog over the weeks, months & years to come... who knows how long it will take :) Many people have mentioned the idea of me writing a blog after hearing the stories that have resulted from my recent dating adventures but the winner was found on the ACES train on Saturday, July 25th. On our way to Atlantic City with mimosas in hand and a 3 hour ride ahead of us, the stories started flowing and I don't think we stopped laughing the entire ride. If you don't find anything funny about these stories, try reading it while drinking a mimosa, it'll fix that problem. So, sitting across from myself, Joanna & Shannon was a crazy young guy also on his way to AC, relaxing with his Ipod on and a tall cup of Jameson & soda. By mid-ride his ipod was gone, he had admitted his eavesdropping and declared that we were the most hilarious people he's heard in the last 8 weeks. Quite a compliment! by the ride's end, we were the most hilarious people he's heard in the last 2 years and I had better write a blog about it. So if Jameson thinks I'm funny, then how can I not write a blog? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment